Détails du produit
Description du produit
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional - English
Dragon® NaturallySpeaking® 10 Professional is the ideal solution for busy corporate professionals – such as those in the government, insurance and education industries – to create documents and emails, fill out forms, and streamline workflow tasks – all by speaking. Users can turn voice into text with up to 99% accuracy more than three times faster than most people type. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional offers seamless compatibility with Microsoft Office, and users can dictate, edit and navigate menus in virtually any Windowsbased application.
Create and edit documents and spreadsheets
With Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional users can easily create documents and spreadsheets, or edit existing ones, simply by speaking. Users can quickly add custom words tuned to the lexicon of a specific industry. Plus, Dragon enables easy correction and proofing: with the “play back” feature, users can listen to their dictation while Dragon highlights the corresponding text on the screen for easy proofreading.
Quick Voice Formatting commands allow users to issue a single voice command, such as “Bold Quick Voice Formatting,” to make formatting and deleting text faster than ever. In addition, the extensive set of Natural Language Commands mean users don't have to memorize complex instructions. In Microsoft Word, for example, a user can say, "make that bigger," and the font size increases instantly.
Dragon 10 introduces new graphical icons to enhance the DragonBar user interface, making the product even easier to use
Automate complex, repetitive tasks with voice comman
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional supports sophisticated macros to automate document-intensive business tasks and dramatically improve productivity. A single command can insert text and graphics into a document, such as an email signature or boilerplate text. In fact, custom voice commands can be created to automate virtually any repetitive task involving multiple keystrokes or mouse clicks.
Dragon Voice Shortcuts perform tasks faster than ever
With Dragon Voice Shortcuts for Email and Calendar, a user may say, “Send email to Jon Smith and Raphael Sanchez," and Dragon will activate his email program, create a new email and put the appropriate contact names into the "to:" box. Or to schedule a meeting, a user can say, "Schedule meeting with Jon Smith and Raphael Sanchez,” and Dragon jumpstarts the process by opening a new calendar entry in Outlook and adding the selected contact(s).
Dragon Voice Shortcuts for Web and Desktop Search make it faster and easier than ever to find and access information. A user says a command containing his desired search words, such as "Search the Web for financial management resources," or "Search maps for Italian restaurants in Burlington, Massachusetts," and Dragon 10 will use the default search engine and Web browser to enter his dictated term(s) in the search field and return the results. A user may also search specific sites including Google, Yahoo, eBay, Wikipedia, YouTube and more. Users can search the computer as directly as the Web, by dictating the word(s) to find in documents, emails and Web-browsing history.
Designed for Enterprise Deployments
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional offers complete enterprise network support, including new security features, a special management guide for IT professionals and support for Citrix deployments. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional is ideal for:
- Field reporting (insurance claims, field sales, field service, social workers, inspectors, law enforcement)
- Intelligence reporting and incident reporting (law enforcement)
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI) prevention/accomodation
- Accessibility (physical or language-based learning disabilities such as dyslexia)
- Call center agents
- General office productivity
Organizations with large deployments can centrally manage voice profiles, custom vocabularies and multiple installations. Support for Citrix thin-client environments means that Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional can be deployed on a Citrix server so dictation can be available from Citrix thin clients throughout the organization.
Dictate into a handheld recorder for later transcription
Be productive on the go. Users can dictate into any Nuance-certified digital recorder when theyre away from the office for automatic transcription when it is synched with a PC.
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® / 1 GHz processor or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors will yield faster performance. Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista™)
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB (2 GB for localized non-English versions)
- L2 Cache: 512 KB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP SP2 or higher - 32 bit, Windows 2000 SP4 or higher, Windows Vista™ or Windows Vista™ SP1, 32-bit
- DVD-ROM drive (required for installation)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download available at www.microsoft.com)
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included), Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording, speakers (required for playback of recorded speech and text to speech features)
- For Bluetooth wireless microphone support, please visit http://support.nuance.com/compatibility/
- A Web connection is required for activation
During the install process the software checks to make sure your system meets these minimum requirements. If you do not meet the requirements, the software will not be installed.
* This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® / 2.4 GHz processor (1.6 GHz dual core processor) or equivalent AMD processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- L2 Cache: 1 MB